This dramatic, wedge-shaped synthetic bob is a popular style among fashionistas! Short in the back and long in the front, it comes with longer bangs, leaving you with endless styling opportunities!
How to store a wig:
We recommend you keep your wig within the net and bag provided to keep the dust out. If you'd prefer to keep it on display, a wig head or wig holder is the proper way to display your wig.
How to wash a wig*:
- Detangle your wig by using a big brush (straight styles only) or a wide tooth comb. Curly wigs should be untangled by hand, no combs or brushes. Use your fingers to separate the individual curls so that they retain their shape.
- Fill a basin or a container with cool water and mix in a bit of shampoo and conditioner. Immerse your wig and swirl it around gently. Let it soak for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse your wig by gently running cool water over it. Do not rub as it will tangle up the wig.
- Pat dry with towel. Do not wring or rub as, again, it will mess up the wig.
- Place your wig on a wig stand and leave to dry.